Calling All Volunteers
My name is Fiona and I am the current intern at the VOW National Office in Toronto. Today I am sad to be completing my wonderful 8-month experience with this team. Many of my duties with VOW have surrounded social media and communications, driven by a passion for peace education and movements. The National Director Sandra Ruch and I wish to find a social media volunteer who can replace my efforts, and do great revolutionary things for our Twitter and Facebook presence!
This volunteer would be required to:
– Schedule tweets for every day of the week
– Push our events on a regular basis
– Respond to impromptu requests as urgent matters needing media attention arise
– Make regular use of our hashtags
– Grow a knowledge base of the handles we wish to tag
– Keep track of social media statistics and our growing following
VOW is a wonderful organization to work with that promotes independent and creative experiences, and if you are passionate about feminism, disarmament, and conflict resolution this is the right place for you!
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Sandra Ruch at 416-603-7915.
Good luck and thank you,